Use Bonjour instead of typing address for Wi-Fi Import/Export
When using Wi-Fi Import/Export with Safari, you can save yourself some typing by using Bonjour to find FatWatch's web address.
- On your iPhone, start FatWatch, tap the More tab, then turn Wi-Fi Import/Export on.
- On your computer, open Safari.
- Select "Show All Bookmarks" from the Bookmarks menu.
- Select "Bonjour" from the collections list.
- Double-click "FatWatch" in the bookmarks list.
Note: do not try to save a bookmark for FatWatch's Wi-Fi Import/Export page. Each time you turn on Wi-Fi Import/Export, FatWatch generates a new address, so saved bookmarks will not work.